ACI’s Q5 is a microprocessor based smart gas transmitter. This versatile sensor can either be paired with an electrochemical gas sensor for toxic gases, or a catalytic bead type sensor for combustible gases.
The Q5 is capable of measuring over 30 different toxic and combustible gases proving it is not only versatile but smart as well.
Users can choose from numerous display options with the Q5 including relay status, time, TWA, STEL, concentration, or nothing at all.
All programming and calibration for ACI’s gas sensor are accessed through the user selectable password-based list protecting your systems integrity.
- Included Outputs: 4-20 mA, 1-5 VDC, 2-10 VDC, Digital RS-485, Modbus, 3 Relays
- On Board Buzzer Alarm Rated for 80 dB @ 10 cm, 2,700 Hz with 3 programmable tones
- Back-lit LCD Display
- Pre-calibrated sensors available for easy replacement without calibration
- Digital display of TWA, STEL, concentration and relay status
- Non-proprietary set-up and calibration procedures
- Three on board user programmable relays
- Removable terminal blocks for easy wiring
- Sensor housing sealed from electronics
- Available Enclosures include IP66 and NEMA 4, 4X, 12 and 13
Interested in Automation Components Q5 Series Smart Gas Sensor? Contact Tower Equipment’s Professionals today for pricing, questions, or for more information at: