Want a differential pressure transmitter that has a quick response, simple installation, and easy calibration checks? Look no further than the Dwyer series DM-200 Differential Pressure Transmitter!
The Dwyer SERIES DM-2000 Differential Pressure Transmitter senses the pressure of air and compatible gases and sends a standard 4-20 mA output signal. The DM-2000 housing is specifically designed to mount in the same diameter cut out as a standard Magnehelic gauge. A wide range of models are available factory calibrated to specific ranges.
Pressure connections are inherent to the glass filled plastic molded housing making installation quick and easy. Digital push-button zero and span simplify calibration over typical turn-potentiometers. An optional 3.5 digit LCD shows process and engineering units. A single push button allows field selection of 4 to 6 engineering units depending on range.
- Zero and span controls provide easy calibration checks and shorter installation time to get device running and monitoring
- Quick response to pressure changes means no delay in signaling and alerting to critical situations
- Easy to read LCD display provides immediate local alerts allowing corrective action to be taken quickly to eliminate the problem from becoming widespread
- Same size as Magnehelic simplifies field upgrade to digital pressure gage by reducing install steps
- Tamper proof button configuration to prevent accidental changes to the settings
- Filter monitoring
- Fan pressure indication
- Static pressures in ducts or buildings
- Bi-direction ranges ideal for sensing fluctuating building pressure