Smart Energy management has never been easier than with the VT8600 room controllers for rooftop units, indoor air quality, and heat pump applications. Designed for new construction and retrofit projects, the room controller’s dramatically decrease your project delivery costs by reducing installation, configuration, and commissioning time.
No complex software or tools are required to customize functionality to meet your application requirements. The room controllers provide all the advanced features and monitoring functions required by modern building automation systems in a simple compact enclosure.
The VT8600 room controllers are both application specific and programmable making them very versatile. This enables the modification of pre-configured control sequences, or the creation of entirely new control sequences for HVAC, lighting and other applications. The VT8600 room controllers provide exceptional control of staged heating and cooling equipment such as packaged rooftop units. Their configurable control sequences, economizer, and scheduler functionalities deliver all the flexibility necessary for optimal indoor air quality applications.
The touch screen of the VT8600 room controller offers a customizable user experience with a selection of languages, temperature scales, buttons, and screen colors. Using the Uploader VT8000 tool, it also supports the upload of an image or logo that becomes the default standby screen of the device. Custom messages can also be displayed on-screen using BACnet objects when the VT8600 is integrated via a BACnet MS/TP system.
All models can be equipped with a discrete optional Passive Infrared(PIR) motion sensor. With the embedded sensor, the VT8600 room controller uses advanced occupancy routines to generate automatic energy savings during occupied and unoccupied periods without sacrificing occupant comfort. Their configurable control sequences, economizer, and scheduler functionalities deliver all the flexibility necessary for optimal indoor air quality applications.
- Suitable for both commercial and hospitality markets and systems
- Customizable color digital touch screen interface with multi-language support
- Fully programmable control sequences using scripting
- On board configuration interface utility
- Configurable sequence of operations
- Configurable Economizer
- Configurable Scheduler
- Change of value (COV) function for BMS integration
- Universal inputs and outputs including a CO2 sensor input and Fresh air station input
- Optional PIR occupancy sensor
- Advanced occupancy functions for commercial and lodging applications
- Optional wireless motion sensors, door and window switches (with optional ZigBee Pro® card) available
- Supported networking protocols
- BACnet MS/TP (B) (selectable)
- Modbus (B) (selectable)
- ZigBee Pro wireless mesh network (P) (optional with communication module purchased separately)
Interested in the New Viconics VT8600 Rooftop Unit, Heat Pump, and Indoor Network Air Quality Controller? Contact our Professionals at Tower Equipment today for pricing, information, and any questions you may have at:
0 Comments Leave a comment