The A-4400 Refrigerated Air Dryer Series by Johnson Controls are specifically designed for continuous operation. This series supplies dry air to the pneumatic control systems without a delay making them a reliable choice for your application.
The air dryer uses R-134a refrigerant & an environmentally friendly HFC minimizing the risks and/or costs associated with use and disposal of refrigerants. All components of the air dryer are also selected and assembled to provide dependable service over a long period of time with a minimum amount of maintenance for your convenience.
There are six models available that can be ordered through your friends at Tower Equipment. They can be ordered with or without an optional factory mounted Air Purification System. For air dryers not equipped with an optional factory mounted Air Purification System, a properly configured air supply system must include a coalescing oil removal filter as well as an activated carbon oil vapor removal filter.
• Hermetically sealed compressor, a heat exchanger, and automatic condensate drain trap.
• An insulating sleeve that covers the automatic condensate drain trap to eliminate external condensation.
• Evaporator pressure gauge and the automatic condensate drain trap with particle filter are internally mounted and are easily accessible through the end of the unit.
• Includes a standard cord and plug for 115 volt 60 Hz single-phase electrical service.
• Includes a removable protective cover.
• Models equipped with optional Air Purification System (A-4412-1, A-4417-1, and A-4423-1) include: coalescing oil removal filter with integral pressure drop indicator, packed column type activated carbon oil vapor removal filter, service bypass valve, pressure reducing valve, safety relief valve, power on/fail lamp.