The all new GLAS Smart Thermostat is a multifunctional device that enables comfortable and energy-efficient spaces. This room thermostat is designed to configure temperature controls, monitor air quality, and assist with energy savings in most residential and limited commercial applications. GLAS also offers a simple, state-of-the-art, 40% translucent, color touchscreen display that makes the user interface easy to navigate.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity—Provides accessibility and control of the device through the user’s smartphone or tablet.
- Energy Reporting—When connected to Wi-Fi, the device displays hours of runtime and percentage of energy saved compared to a standard thermostat kept at the user’s home setpoints. When not connected to Wi-Fi, it displays only hours of equipment runtime.
- Cortana Voice Assistant—Integrated speaker and microphone allow you to manage the thermostat through voice control on the thermostat with a Microsoft account.
- Amazon Echo® and Google Home® Integration—Connects GLAS through the Amazon Alexa or Google Home app to allow remote voice control of the thermostat.
- Indoor Humidity Monitoring and Control—Integrated humidity sensor allows you to monitor relative humidity inside the space and provides an option to control when connected to a humidifier, dehumidifier, or ventilator. Automatic humidity setpoint selection is available when connected to Wi-Fi with a valid ZIP code.
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring—Integrated sensor for indoor air quality to monitor the average Total Volatile Organic Compounds (tVOC) and Equivalent Carbon Dioxide (eCO2).
- Fan Control—Provides a variety of fan options, including manual runtime, minimum hourly runtime, and smart circulation to save energy when air quality is good.
- Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring—When connected to Wi-Fi, provides level indicators of allergens (pollen), Air Quality Index (ozone, nitrogen dioxide, carbon monoxide, and sulfur dioxide), and UV index.
- Outdoor Weather—When connected to Wi-Fi, based on ZIP codes, provides forecast, real-time temperatures, wind speeds, and highs and lows for the day.
- Seven Day Scheduling—Allows user to schedule one-time or recurring events. Events include Home, Away, and Sleep with defaulted temperature preferences that can be manually adjusted.
- Integrated Proximity Sensor—Responds to movements and illuminates device for ease-of-use.
- Integrated Occupancy Sensor—Reduces energy usage by adjusting heating or cooling based on detected space occupancy. Sensor can override scheduled events.
- Vacation Mode—Create scheduled vacation events when space is unoccupied for an extended period of time.
- Ease of Installation—Wire detection simplifies installation by detecting which of the wires are connected to the thermostat, as well as an included C-wire adapter for systems without a common (C) wire.
- Automatic Upgrades—When connected to Wi-Fi, accepts over the air updates to keep functionality and security up to date.
- Notifications—Opt-in to enable notifications, including; when to change air filter, HVAC service maintenance reminder, poor indoor air quality, and indoor temperature safety range.