Meet the T Series T10 Pro Smart Thermostat with RedLINK™ Room Sensor. The T10 Pro Smart Thermostat allows homeowners to prioritize the rooms that matter most, helping ensure comfort where it counts. It’s a smart, simple way to help your customers feel right at home.
The T10 Pro Smart Thermostat* uses RedLINK™ Room Sensors to extend the reach of the thermostat beyond the hallway, so customers can get a more ideal temperature in the important rooms in their home – like bedrooms and living spaces.
- Senses temperature, humidity and motion** to prioritize comfort in occupied rooms.
- Homeowners can prioritize different rooms at different times of day.
- Or, they can allow the thermostat to use geofencing to automatically optimize comfort and savings.
Advanced connectivity and reliability
- Connects directly to the home’s Wi-Fi network, enabling control through the Honeywell Home app and integration with voice-control technologies.
- Communicates to RedLINK™ Room Sensors via RedLINK™ wireless technology, helping ensure a strong, uninterrupted connection between devices (no RedLINK™ Internet Gateway required!).
Smart features and functionality
- Works with Honeywell Home partners like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa to provide the ultimate connected experience.
- Geofencing can use the homeowner’s smartphone location to tell the T10 Pro Smart Thermostat when they’re away, so it can automatically switch to an energy-saving setpoint to conserve energy.
Simple installation and setup
- The UWP mounting system and common wiring interface help simplify and standardize the install process.
- On-thermostat configuration, sensor pairing and Wi-Fi connection process help streamline setup.
T10 Pro Smart Thermostat product features:
- Can control humidification, de-humidification or ventilation, allowing you to customize a solution for each customer.
- Bases room prioritization off time-based scheduling, motion detection or geofencing – giving customers ultimate flexibility for optimal control.
- Offers a multi-room display right on the thermostat, so homeowners can see each room’s current temperature and change their comfort settings as needed.
RedLINK™ Room Sensor product features
- Senses temperature, humidity and motion.
- Features a 200-ft. range from thermostat to sensor, which is greater than the advertised range of other sensors.
- Powerful RedLINK™ wireless signal is designed to transmit reliably through most building materials like brick, plaster and concrete.
- Up to 20 sensors can be connected per thermostat.
Interested in the T10 Pro Smart Thermostat with RedLINK? Contact Tower Equipment today for more information or with any questions you may have at:
1320 West Broad Street, Stratford, CT 06615
(203) 375-4420 or Fax: (203) 378-7635
92 Weston Street – Unit 31, Hartford, CT 06120
(860) 724-3138 or Fax: (860) 724-0821
or email Tower today at: firstname.lastname@example.org